Online Training Program
This 8-week training program provides students with a broad range of electronic systems knowledge in the field of electricity and electronics technologies. Training will consist of review exercises and hands-on lab experiments for electricity and electronics. After completing this training program students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety practices
- Demonstrate confidence and experience in the use of basic electronic test equipment
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge in component applications and circuit analysis
- Demonstrate ability to read basic electronic schematic diagrams
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic troubleshooting of electrical and electronic equipment
After successfully completing this training program
students will receive a certificate of completion.
Certification testing is also available for Students who already have Electronics Training and who are seeking Certification
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government, and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.